I am aiming to link this blog to my performance agreement and therefore with each blog post show evidence of achievement of my goals. I will use the labelling function on the blog to link to each of the criteria. eg below labels are below each post.


This blog is private at this point and shared only with Lois Christmas (appraiser), Lex Telfer (Lex was my mentor when I first became a Principal and we have carried this on since then in a critical friend / mentor capacity) and Peter Hooker (Chairperson). There will however be links to other blogs that are shared with the community in order to engage them in the learning that is taking place at OLA.
As I am expecting my staff to show links to their performance agreement through the use of a blog I want to model this as well.
Question: Should I share this blog with all staff? leadership team?

No comments:
Post a Comment